View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 03:27   Link #16
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Winter is one of the weakest seasons in recent memory for me. Frankly, I'm sick of all of these light novel adaptations. I recognize the appeal they hold for production committees: built-in audience = easy money. It seems like more and more are being made each season and I'm tired of--especially the ones with ridiculously long titles (thank you, OreImo). I'm also tired of all the ecchi nonsense, but that's a rant for another thread.

I'm the type of person who can easily spot which shows are going to please/displease me in advance. Such skill naturally comes with the territory, I think. With the exception of those people who are dead-set on watching anything and everything that falls under the umbrella term "anime," I think people naturally grow adept at quickly identifying what interests/intrigues/disgusts/enrages/etc them.

Having said that I am only following two shows for this season: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Vividred Operation. Neither show is exempt from the possibility of being dropped although I daresay the latter has a higher chance of that than the former.

In addition to those two I am also continuing Psycho-Pass and Shinsekai Yori.