View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 23:47   Link #28
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

episode 1 raw

Ichigo Mashimaru lurks around my all-time top five, and I thought the first episode of the OVA was at least as good as most episodes of the series: cute, hilarious, humane, and even deep. It's the kind of comedy that somehow reconciles me with the weirdnesses of being human.
Spoiler for ep1:
They seem to have done a little more work on the backgrounds than in the series, but the animation looks just about the same. And the voice cast is just so great. Orikasa Fumiko...wow! The late scene with her and Nabatame Hitomi and Chiba Saeko was just perfectly done.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote