View Single Post
Old 2008-09-06, 13:02   Link #15
Echoes

Just from the sheer number of sequels that are available, I know there'll be several shows I'm going to enjoy.

I'm very excited about Clannad and Jigoku Shoujo in particular, as I've enjoyed the earlier installments immensely. Vampire Knight, Ef, and (I'm ashamed to say it) Rosario to Vampire will also be on my watch list. Probably Penguin Musume too. The rest of the sequels are unfortunately out of the question as of now, as I haven't seen the earlier installments to any of them. (Not at all of them necessarily interest me in the first place.)

As usual, I know close to nothing about any of the non-sequel shows that are starting, due to my complete ignorance of any source material. I'll be checking out a whole lot, and by the looks of it, probably sticking with a handful or more. Looks to be an interesting season, but my first impressions are hardly worth putting any stock in. More often than not, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Here are finally some thoughts on this season from Kaio, Klash and me
Good read, thanks for the effort. A lot of funny moments and a nice overview of the coming season.

Also, props to Slice of Life for putting this together.