View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 15:21   Link #36
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

One thing I wish to ask the readers of the source material; did they ever describe the appearance of what the scientist's avatars looked like in that scene where they captured Asuna? I'm curious whether or not my notion is correct that they were made slug monsters, despite every other avatar in the game being a faerie of some sort, was just something the adaptation did to get some service out of it.

It's not like we didn't really know the "truth" of what ALO was for already. All we really got was a look at the facilities for the research that is being conducted.

And Suguha's heart is broken which was inevitable from the moment it was revealed she liked Kazuto. Are we over and done with this nonsense now? I sure hope so.

And how the heck does Suguha know what Asuna's avatar was named in the SAO incident and not Kazuto's? Talk about a selective memory.

So wait....they wait until NOW to tell us that the GM's patched the game so noone can fly up the World Tree after a certain height? That was rather critical information yeah? What the hell is Kirito supposed to do now?

Well I can at least sense this "arc" is slowly approaching it's climax. Whether or not it will be an interesting one is a different story.