View Single Post
Old 2004-05-07, 09:49   Link #9
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
Hmm. I think what I would wish for would be as follows:

[1] I think I would wish for a very large amount of money... a billion, maybe more. No, I'm not completely geedy but with the ability to invest that kind of money I think I could do some good for those around me. Allow all my friends to not have to work to make a living so they can just work to enjoy themself and do what they want for a career.. that would be nice.

[2] Hmm maybe for my 18 year old male hormones to be a little calmer than they currently are, I think that would be a pretty nice change at this point in time. (don't ask..)

[3] I think I would wish for telepathy, the ability to read minds. I think that would be a very easy way to know what the people around me really want. It would make decisions affecting other people much easier to make and would possbily prevent further conflicts. Plus, I think knowing other people's deep dark thoughts would be very interesting

-- The reason I didn't say immortality would be because always seeing those you care about die and you living on forever doesn't really sound that great to me. If I was to wish for immortality, I would have to wish for someone else to be immortal as well, and I'm not sure if that person would be up for it, for the same reason.
DAK is offline   Reply With Quote