View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 08:07   Link #7490
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos

1. That's what you call taking the bullet. I didn't mean Inami tells Ichika to be a shield. I meant Ichika takes the shots while Inami's injured and wothout his consent. Friends don't ask eaxh other to be shields but they'll do it anyway because they want to protect who they care about.

2. Okay, I see your answer

3. Then how about Cecilia getting caught up too? She fought the Drones so Praxidike might think she was involved even if she isn't. They're an evil org, every new potential target is always eliminated.
1. As he has been throughout past battles, you can say that Inami's that naive, coupled with the fact that he's bleeding out.

He just wants to get things done while troubling as less people as possible. (Which inadvertently means him accidentally taking the spotlight even though it wasn't his intention at all to do so.)

Then again, stuffs like that might happen as the fic progress as battles becomes tougher.

3. Already have plans for that. She voluntarily involved herself in Inami's battles due to.... personal motives. (She fell for Inami back during Chapter 4)

Moreover, she has the confidence to fight in tandem with Inami since they tag-team'd once before, against the drones back in Chapter 4 as well.