Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-22, 18:35   Link #5475
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
M3 Lee... Still on that tank and it's literally hard to go with it. Simply because it's too tall and has TD point of vision which makes no sense.
Trust me, once you are over with that tank, your world will be infinitely brighter.

On another note, I once grind the M5 Stuart to 55K XP just to unlock the Tier 5 Chaffee. Now, the Stuart was a tier 4 scout that gets tier 8 tanks... As you can imagine, the M5 was nothing more than mobile target practice for the duration of 55k... I have to say, I regret it a little now, and should have used that time to grind for the T-62A.

But the point is, if I can do it, so can you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
I doubt thats nerfing, their guns already suck as it is, what needs to be nerfed is the armor values.
T-62A has the quickest ROF and highest DPM, btw.

Quote:
btw Q when do you want to have everyone shoot my Maus in the training room.
This weekend, maybe?

Quote:
Also if you want to invite Louise back, she still thinking about it, you'll need to wait till Wednesday or something.
I will wait until then.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote