View Single Post
Old 2014-02-07, 08:14   Link #1264
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I know this. But until now she never have reason to change her form. What I mean before was something like.....after the merging she's already in a older form and decide to stay in that form or something like this.
Well, if Ophis gains some character development in the current arc, that will make her realize what is the difference between a boy and a girl, along with learning what kind of girl is Ise's type ... then I could see something like that occurring.

After all, I don't see anything else that could make Ophis stay in a older girl form - not to mention, I think that her current loli girl form ... in my opinion, represents her current mentality - since, despite living for a few millenniums, Ophis is still a 'child', when it comes to her personality and once she gains some more maturity, due to interacting with Ise and the other girls ... along with her encounters with her other half Lilith,which are most likely going to occur in the current arc - I think it would be pretty rational to see her change her appearance in order to signify that, mentally Ophis isn't a 'Naive child' anymore...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote