View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 10:19   Link #167
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I sense rampant sexism here, both ways. It pisses me off.

Seitenkan would like to point out that genderbending females into males is perfectly acceptable, and can, at times, make the character(s) more entertaining.

Genderbending K-On would turn in into a high school epic about four guys who aim to achieve greatness with the POWAH OF ROCK. If that isn't entertaining I don't know what is.

Please try to be more open and accepting of the Y chromosome in the future. This is the kind of mentality that creates LCD monstrosities like Dragonaut and Queen's Blade.

Of course, the problem with genderbending K-On is that I can't possibly figure out how to genderbend Mio... all the other characters have a clear archetypical analogue, but not Mio.

I call bull. Genderbending's purpose isn't to get rid of male characters, it's to REVERSE THE GENDERS OF THE ENTIRE CAST.

What's the point otherwise?

The hell? I absolutely do not understand how on earth you can interpret a generally playful comment made by me into something controversial when there was none to begin with. So, for calling my toyful comment bull, I call bull with you being way too serious here. This is an image thread, for f*ck's sake, not a political commentary thread concerning the sexism of rabid fanboys.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote