Thread: Licensed Aoi Hana (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 10:27   Link #224
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Holy hell when they actually showed the kiss between them in the first minute of episode 4 I actually felt tachycardic. Only 4 other anime series has given me that effect during a supposedly romantic scene.

Everyone goes gay for tall, dark and bishoujo Sugimoto. If I were female and a damn straight one at that I'd probably fall for her too.

A measure of angst for this episode but it was just right. I understand to a degree what Fumi must be feeling. I mean not in the homosexual sense anyway, but the feeling that you're getting into a relationship you don't really understand and can't seem to really control but you're in it anyway in spite of yourself. It's like you want to be in it but you don't know why and therefore unsure.

You could also say that this is Fumi's coming out of the closet episode, though I suspect she's been harboring similar feelings before. At least yeah for Sugimoto I can assume she's bisexual, though she seems more liberated and free for someone with her sexual preferences.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote