View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 18:22   Link #362
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel809 View Post
Yes that’s right. Fugaku Uchiha: The leader of the Uchiha clan, the leader of the Police force, and the father of the 2 LAST remaining Uchihas.
Here are some facts to cooberate my theory:
The big problem with that theory is that Sasuke's father and Tobi have a completely different character. Sasuke's father was definitely just a victim of Tobi's plans regardless of him either helping Tobi or not even knowing anything about Tobi.

BTW did you ever think that Tobi could be Madara's brother?

I was also thinking that Tobi might be someone from the Uzumaki clan, but i dropped that idea because when Tobi talks about Madara and the Uchiha clan it is way too personal to be from someone who is not an Uchiha.

I haven't read any theories yet about the changes in appearance. We have seen Tobi with 2 different masks with short hair, but when he is controlling the mizukage he had long hair like the old Madara. The only thing that came to my mind was that maybe Tobi is not one person but multiple persons, but i can't think of any reason why would that be the case. Also it was made clear that Zetsu is under Tobi's orders, so there's no way that these different Tobis would be Zetsu's puppets.

One thing is for sure, if Kishimoto fails to explain why Tobi was wearing a mask with just one hole for one eye than this whole matter will become much more ridiculous than intriguing

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2011-01-19 at 14:27.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote