Thread: Licensed Tamayura ~Hitotose~
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 22:05   Link #225
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm very glad this is getting a sequel. This was a superb "Healing Anime" show, the best "Healing Anime" of 2011, imo.

It's sales probably turned a decent profit given that I don't think this was a particularly high budget affair (not that it needed to be, of course, it's fine the way it is).
In some ways it was a high budget affair imo ... and that was in the exquisite and beautifully drawn backgrounds of the Seto Inland scenery and the cities - and this applies both to the OVA and the Hitotose season btw afaiac....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I'm still surprised at the announcement. Maybe someone fells that the show has a lot more potential than came out of the first season and is willing to risk a second one. I for one don't mind it at all. I may have been disappointed by the first season but I thoroughly enjoyed the OVA so more Tamayura is something I can only welcome with open arms.
I don't mind either of course!

You know though, I am not really "surprised" ... I am delighted, yes, but somewhere inside myself I feel that this is a sort of "sequel project" to the Aria series - and as such I expected that the story would move along very, very slowly as it did in the latter, and that it would stretch over a few seasons. Admittedly this was also a hope, and it still is. If they can give a whole ... erm ... collection of series in the Tamayura "project" that will create as wonderful an effect as it did with Aria I will be one happy puppy!

And at the moment I certainly am! Wan!