What do u think?
Quote:
Do u think Horo is virgin?
-shes like 1000 years old
-wolves in pack likes to f***(have sex) with each other
-slutty personality
-likes to tease/play wtih men
-likes to walk around naked
Theres no clue in anime, so i thought if someone who read the novels could tell if theres any mention about it?
I'm getting really really tired of this particular question in various threads. The fast correct answer is "WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE CARE?"

1) she's not 1000, she's younger - only 750 or so. The listmaker didn't do their research.
2) whoever wrote this list has no damned idea how wolves in packs relate to each other -- it is an incorrect premise so it fails.
3) whoever wrote this list has no social life to call Horo's personality "slutty" -- since when is being entertaining, witty, and attractive .. slutty? The listmaker must not know any women.
4) she's adept at flirting and verbal jousting in a feminine way... so? again, whoever made the list appears to be clueless about females... or adults maybe.
5) She's a goddess --- many goddesses don't bother with clothes (see mythology). Again, whoever came up with this list fails at life or is a prude.

The novels say nothing about her prior romantic life. There was a young man hundreds of years before who enticed her to stay near the village and be the goddess of the harvest. She obviously cared for him --- but nothing is said about whether they shared any physical relationship or not. She belonged to a demi-god wolfpack before that - no information provided there either. This sort of question literally is irrelevant --- what, is someone going kick a 750 yr old wolf goddess out of their bed because it isn't her first time? If its going to change someone's opinion of her - then they have their own baggage to sort through: Stupidity, misogyny, and arrogance all in one box

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-02-02 at 22:11.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote