View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 11:00   Link #73
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok reading the last few pages I have to say Im a bit disappointed with everyone in this thread.

To anime-only watchers (I include myself in this). Manga readers may voice what they dont like about the episode its their right as manga readers, trust me its done in other threads as well. If you don't like what theyre saying fine its your right to disagree but there will be no name calling, no trolling, NOTHING offensive. It is very possible to have a conversation and not troll.

To Manga readers: Bare in mind us anime-only watchers don't know what has been cut out, when all I see if people complaining on what BONES didnt do it brings down the thread. Again it is possible to make a good argument to what BONES left out without making the entire episode sound like the worst thing ever. You may state your opinion but don't make anime-only watchers feel inferior for not knowing whats going on (not saying anyone has but Im asking you not too in the future.)

If you see someone trolling/baiting/ whatever report it, remember dont feed the trolls.

Ok my opinion, episode dragged a bit but considering we got tons of info on the war, why it was done and everyone's reactions to the war it gave nice personal insight on the characters, epsc Riza since we've always seen her as this rock of a person. Her tattoo shocked me! Was not expecting it at all. Also Hughes <3 Anything with Hughes (or Kimblee ) Im fine with.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing