View Single Post
Old 2010-04-20, 07:17   Link #40
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Er... yeah, about that..... The thing about the rookies still being at Sabaody was actually kinda my personal conjecture, actually. The spoiler summary simply said that the rookies were "watching the war", so I kinda assumed they were still at Sabaody. Note that I also said that Hancock took Luffy back to Amazon Lily before that was actually confirmed, as well (which actually turned out right! ) Yeah, I guess I should be a little more careful with my words when I post these summaries from now on.....
Of all the things that happened in the previous chapter. Taking Luffy back to Amazon Lily seems to make the least amount of sense to me. They are already so close to Sabondy Archipelago. Rayleigh is right there with the Thousand Sunny. Luffy's basically being taken in one odd circle. From Sabondy, to Amazon Lily, to Impel Down, to Marineford, which is a stone's throw of Sabondy; and back to Amazon Lily. Only for him to have to go back to Sabondy at some point.

Law knows that Rayleigh is at Sabondy Archipelago. Luffy has the bit of Vivre Card that leads to him. That's even where the rest of the crew will be heading.

Rayleigh has been able to hide himself there easily enough. Not to mention being able to hide the Thousand Sunny, considering it's twice the size of the Going Merry.