View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 14:49   Link #25
Haiyami

I've got a question has anyone BOUGHT the Anime and Visual Novel soundtracks to Steins;Gate? I heard that if you buy them you get the sheet music to Gate of Steiner piano version. Is this true? I want to confirm this before putting out $40-$50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doommaker View Post
Has anyone noticed how many soundtracks are missing from the Steins Gate anime soundtrack? I have looked all over the internet for certain tracks that played over the course of the anime, such as the piano version of Anime OST 11 that played during episode 16 right before when Suzuha jumped back into the past, the string and piano soundtrack that plays during sad or touching scenes such as when we find out that Suzuha failed and also during the very last scene of the episode 24, and finally that solemn piano/choir soundtrack that plays right after Dr. Nakabachi flees the room in episode 24.

I have obtained both the anime and VN versions of the soundtracks and neither of them has these tracks. Does anyone have any information about when these songs will be released, or if these soundtracks will be released at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuramaX View Post
I've noticed that too. Specifically, I've been looking for the piano piece that plays in ep. 21 when Okabe is talking to Makise on the phone, but I can't find it anywhere
If both of you could send me sound clips from those scenes I could find them. I have a really good ear.