View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 13:53   Link #82
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0de_da1sy View Post
A lot of the voices don't correspond with the scenes, actually.
"You're worrying about me" is Shoko, which, yeah, also doesn't correspond with the Kriem/H-neun/X-eins scene.

Anyways, what's good is that we'll be seeing a more human side to L-elf during season 2. During season 1 it wasn't as noticeable because he keeps everything under that poker face, but he has changed. The way he speaks is an example; in the beginning it sounded very robotic compared to the end of the season.
The scenes themselves might not have them say it in that particular instance, but it's possible it's said during the events themselves. A couple of them obviously match with the scene that's shown e.g. Haruto's and Saki's. That's why I don't want to discard the possibility of these matches being consistent.

L-elf still stood out as the same to me throughout the show. Of course, that's just me. He was stressed and panicked with Cain, but that was to be expected, with what we saw, but throughout the show he was consistent with his character as being cold, logical and a little manipulative.