View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 22:15   Link #1
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Increasing PM Box from 100 to 150 or 200

This isn't something I'm passionate about or anything, but I thought it might be worth considering (mainly if it would be a simple alteration to implement).

In my Anime Suki inbox/outbox are a lot of messages I'd rather keep for posterity, kind of like important chat logs. Many of them have convenient links within them, or anime screenshots, or particular pieces of discussion that can be helpful for revisiting some old ideas. So, long story short, I lately find myself making hard choices over what PMs to delete to ensure I don't go much over a total of 90.

There's also the fact that I've PMed people in the past, only to get the message that their PM box is full, thus preventing me from completing the message. When this is for a discussion I'd rather not put up on somebody's wall, it can be a bit problematic.

Keeping both of these in mind, I was wondering if it would be possible to increase the PM box size from 100 to 150, or 200? It's certainly no big deal if it can't be done, but I just thought it might be an idea worth considering.

P.S. I did searches on this subforum for "PM", "Inbox" and "Private Messages", and neither brought up a thread on this particular topic, hence why I'm creating a new one for it.