View Single Post
Old 2010-04-19, 21:00   Link #66
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
My fingers just finished typing this out, so it's utterly raw and straight off the press!

Love and Duty Come in Chains

Prologue and Chapter 1
Spoiler for Love and Duty Come in Chains, Chapter 2 part 1:

Finally, PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT!!! Now excuse me while I go and collapse @_@............

It... doesn't inspire me with confidence that Kyo's guards are not as skilled as Setsuna and Mana. Then again, I suppose that's only in relation to Setsuna and Mana? Perhaps when compared to other mages they are very skilled? After all, its hard to measure up to the adventures of the Ala Alba.

Like everyone here I like that Kyo's a good man and you've shown that Hazan's also a good person so it would be hard to root for Setsuna. Also her thick wall of angst and broodiness is making it challenging to root for her.

I chuckled at Mana's overtime line because that would be so Mana!

Hmm... so now there's an escaped demon who knows about the wards? Plot ensued! Although it makes me wonder why the wards didn't have guards in the first place if they knew how delicate the wards were. An oversight on the Wallawards part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalage View Post
Hmm, I didn't see anyone mentioning the classic, masterful, Traingham in their posts. Yet, you are mainly talking about KonoSetsu's, are you?

I have a Negima story, although it is insane...I'm already Thirty Seven chapter's in and I still don't have an exact pairing going yet, although some of my readers are suspecting me turning them to an Eva/Negi one...but will I surprise them?

Young Negi?

Thanks for sharing the links! Evangeline's a favorite character of mine. I'll give the stories a try later!