View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 08:22   Link #7
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ye, i forgot to mention an important thing: i am referring to Light's initial intentions. Later on he became corrupt and just started killing anyone getting in his way, which deviates from his initial goal. In the last episodes he even showed clear signs of madness and went totally crazy. It really looks like a man given a huge power will sooner or later become corrupt by it.

I am talking about the Light willing to clean the world of criminals, and not the Light killing anything that gets in his way. I didn't approve at all when he killed Rey Panber and his wife, and neither when he murdered all FBIs involved in the investigation on him. In the second half of the anime he was just getting more and more consumed by power. However, even tho he did what he did, you can't deny the "evil" that got prevented of happening because of him in those 7 years. Once again, i'm not saying that he was right, hell no, killing anyone for whatever reason is not up to us, but i think we should consider both weights of the evil and the good he did.

Thank you for notifying me of this, because it really could be misunderstood. I'll edit my first post.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote