View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 15:33   Link #27
sergel02

Quote:
A tune by Hallyu star Jang Keun-suk has been chosen as a theme song of a Japanese animation.

On Tuesday, a report from Oricon Style showed that Jang’s “200 Miles” will serve as the main song for TV Tokyo’s ongoing Japanese manga, “Fairy Tail.”

The news also mentioned that “200 Miles” will also be listed in his first full-length Japanese album titled, “Just Crazy,” set to hit stores in three different editions on May 30.

The album contains a total of 11 tracks including the title track “Crazy Crazy Crazy,” his Japanese debut single “Let Me Cry” and other songs including “Bye Bye Bye (album version),” “Rain” and “In My Dream,” which he performed during his arena tour last year.

The actor and singer officially kicked off his singing career in Japan in May last year with the release of his single “Let me cry,” which had topped Oricon’s singles chart upon its release.

Having many talents in the entertainment industry, Jang is currently appearing in KBS’ TV series “Love Rain” with Girls’ Generation member Yoona.
I'll link the source when i get home. Okay now that I'm reading it, I'm not sure it it's for the anime or movie. But a poster for the movie was used.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote