View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 18:29   Link #154
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Sasuke is not 'there' yet to challenge Naruto in a VOTE fight. Something has to give, either something this man who knows everything says, or something deep down in Sasuke's soul snaps. Right now, Sas just hates Konoha.

Perhaps there is no fight yet but only in the future when Naruto is Hokage and Sas is rogue.

Remember, Kishi made references to many promised fights that never happened - Deidera vs Naruto again, Kabuto vs Naruto, etc.... each character promised to fight again. I think Oro vs Naruto again was even in there.
Sasuke will more than likely be Naruto's final challenge of the story, whether it be a serious rematch from Part I or a friendly sparring match to test each other's abilities. You can't honestly believe that Sasuke *won't* want to face Naruto in the end lol

And nowhere near Naruto's level? Are we forgetting his EMS? His completed Susanoo? Plus whatever is in-store for him via Orochimaru next. Besides Sasuke has more than enough plot armor to protect him from being killed even by Naruto (who wouldn't kill him anyway). All in all in the grand scheme of things I doubt "Sasuke is not in Naruto's league" is going to prevent the Uchiha Massacre survivor from challenging his long time rival even if by all accounts he will lose this time around.

Last edited by Mateus; 2012-08-21 at 19:49.
Mateus is offline   Reply With Quote