View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 14:45   Link #1141
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Reaper-

===
Chimurry-

The move is one that CAN kill someone, and they participating in a 'game'. Think of it as playing a paintball match and someone brings a REAL gun. That is a danger to everyone in the match which your not trying to kill someone else but beat them in battle. Just because you can use the move freely doesn't make it legal. Again think about a paintball match, someone brings in a real gun but doesn't use it.

--

And most of the argument I had in mind is now gone...
Rating Game its a physical game, if you match in boxing, martial arts against high tier opponents, it will be only to treat like a plummet to them, they will probably will pity me like Ise vs Saji, I cannot blame the if they hit, cuz I was there by will, if you see even if they strongly holds, I will be receiving high damages, imagine You vs somebody like Tyson or Jet Li.

About the Game rules, well I see more like Pride than other issue, Bael House holds Sairaorg as next Head and rumored the strongest among High Rank Youth and the rumored Gremory Group with Sirzechs imouto, Oppai Dragon, Lighting Miko and others, so, if Sairaorg want to be clearly defines his status, he take all from Rias, I can see next games match (specially high tier) will ask same conditions than Sairaorg, I thing people like Emperor Diehauser Belial is one of them and specially after they took over a minor monster and Ise the big one.

@N0m@n: I see 2nd season cover 3 and 4 vols, hardly will come Rating games unless its 24 or 26 episodes, I think Raiser SS will fit in the middle of 3 and 4 vols, but not sure if they will put it as filler or Ova.