View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 10:07   Link #45928
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...Fire... If you ever come by Philippines, I want to lend you my kamen rider collection.

I caught a glimpse of Cecilia's perfection during her lull in Ichika time. Meaning the more she stays away from Ichika and stop acting like a fool and more like a human being, the more attractive she is to me. Rin is a close second. Charu, Houki and Laura pretty much all just... Oh God... Houki is the worst as she doesn't need Ichika time to think about him 24/7. That cyber gear event is crap as we all know Houki has it the worst for Ichika babies. She most likely just didn't imagine such a scenario because she already reached... I dunno? half-way to first base? AKA surprise-untelegraphed-unexplained-awkward-but-act-like-it-never-happened-almost-kiss.

Ideal Girls...

Kanami from Scryed

Mikan from TLR

mostly because they are what women should be for me. Can cook, clean, do the laundry, but still kick my ass if I am doing seriously stupid stuff. No, I did not pick them because they are loli... I have moved my strike zone already. Ignore my blind adoration of Illya Prisma
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote