View Single Post
Old 2008-10-25, 22:26   Link #705
Narutaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It's hardly unrealistic, when you consider the fact that the 00 universe already had synthetic humans. In order to make human beings from scratch, you would need to have great knowledge of AI and the human brain. It's not that mind-transfer isn't sci-fi territory, because it is. But from current understanding of CB technology, it is definitely not ridiculous.
I also think Aeolia mind transfer is a bit of a stretch, if they do it, I hope they done it in a way that won't make it feel like a copout or cheap. I have nothing against mind transfer, it's just I don't think Aeolia is that kind of person. at best, he'll resurface as an AI inside Veda or something.

I do think mind transfer will happen between Innovator though. they might even have hinted it. we see in this episode that Regene seem to have telepathic or mindlink with Ribbons when Regene talk to Ribbon about Ryumin. and they are all connected to veda, so mindswap is definitely plausible.

now I just need to figure out why Innovator comes in pairs, any speculation with that?
Narutaro is offline   Reply With Quote