View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 02:18   Link #22
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The thread created to discuss "The new world" covers the Yonkou part (Yonkou was the main reason for its creation). This thread didn't receive a lot of attention, so I guess we can alter the title of the thread to invite discussion on both topics, the New World and Yonkou.
I feel that combining the New World and Yonkou into one thread is a little too much. The New World itself is such a broad topic because there are going to be many story developments taking place there. The Yonkou itself is a more narrow topic, for we can talk about Shanks, Whitebeard, and the newly introduced member Kaidou. Considering the recent development regarding Ace's imprisonment in Impel Down and the subsequent chain of events that are sure to follow, we are probably going to get more insight on how the emperor's will react to such a turning point in the pirate era. It is for this reason that I feel that a Yonkou thread itself would be more ideal. Maybe we should make separate threads for both the New World and the Yonkou?