View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 05:52   Link #113
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Is it really that difficult to see where the Vagans are coming from and understand why they've done what they've done?

Ezelcant couldn't be any clearer when he explained it to Kio and to the audience. So much death pretty much desensitized them to it.

take that kid Deen for example, he seems to have lost his parents and soon he'll have to bury his sister, after he watches her die slowly. When he grows up he's not gonna give a shit if some Earther gets blow up, besides, in his eyes that's more merciful than what the people he loved experienced. Would that make him evil? I'd say a victim of his environment.

Why do Vagans fight to the death? Because they're evil monsters? Couldn't it be that they see they have no future and their children will have no future unless they fight? I mean, they survive the war and go back home to mars to start a family and watch some or all of their kids die a slow, painful death....
The only person at blame for the Vagan's current deaths are Ezelcant himself, the federation offered Peace negotiations several times, as mentioned in Gen2.

I seriously have a hard time understanding why people in here keep arguing while completely ignoring things said in the actual show
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote