View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 10:45   Link #70
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post

I'm quoting you but I'm more or less directing this at Sugetsu. And to speak more frankly: Sugetsu, first you admitted you were skeptical of the claims, yet now that people has more or less universally called it bullshit (and it is), you ended up backtracking and are now starting to try to defend it. Don't. Be that skeptic you momentarily were somewhere on that first page. Do it for yourself.
As the saying goes "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

I am not defending his scientific claims, but his courage and willingness to attract as much attention as possible from the public and the scientific community. He has even created a public center for people to go to... for Gods sake... The guy wants attention, not just fat nerds who dwell in their mothers basements. The guy wants the world's attention. But why?

Quote:
The technology is based on the combination of the magnetic field and gravity will shortly be publicly available and in full effect will be displayed. The unit will be ready Wednesday, September 20, 2012. There will be publicly displayed to fly without a motor, no emissions, no noise can be flown with an even higher speed of light. It has been seen a few devices built for us UFOs seem to be because they emit light by the plasma, which in ten minutes from Belgium to South America have flown. The moon can be reached in two hours, Mars in one day.
Oh hey, I was right about my nullifying inertia theory! The guy is using UFO technology!