View Single Post
Old 2013-06-24, 08:49   Link #7532
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
edit response: They are going to kill him. Painfully, slowly, horrifically. No doubt about that.
I did say "Illusion". Or a brainwashing Authority, either or.

And I was talking about their reactions, other then any potential stabbings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
I am sure it has been mentioned several times now what would happen, they would stab him. Hell remember when Lily entered the group the first thing Erica did when she saw Godou again was try to stab him. You can think of Ruska and Clotilde as future versions of the girls and how they would react.
Spoiler for spoiler:

My question is are they going to use the Warrior form at all in this volume. The only information on any god he has killed is Rudra (mabye) and so far we have no proof that the girls know of this yet.
You know, I really can't help but wonder how they would react and feel if Godou really did end up killing Uldin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou is bound by genetics, no matter if his methods are different, it is in his blood. His mother Mayo Kusanagi attracts men to the point where her own son Godou calls her Femme Fatale (Though I think its meant to be a danger to their wealth than to their life) and has gain many expensive gifts. Ichirou Kusanagi is known to be a playboy back in the day and attracted many women. Afterwards he gain the ability to attract women even after marrying and despite not searching like he once did.

Godou is stuck with genetics, plus raise by them, his young brain must have soak some skills of their just like a baby would.
It's been mentioned before. Also, I believe his father was mentioned to have such behaviour as well.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote