View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 13:20   Link #471
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
You guys are missing my point. In real life would you really beat your fear in few minutes?

He ignored people and hid and then all of a sudden he became saint! Diabel's words were a push but are those words really enough to change a coward into an all carrying brave man in just a second?

In some time yeh, but in a second? He didn't even know Diabel well! If it was a friend, yeh I could see that but a total stranger?
I think the fact other people could get into danger, or even get killed because they knew there were more Beta Testers, just like Kirito, would lead him to do that, no?
It doesn't really matter if he doesn't know Diabel though - He was trying to do what Diabel asked him to. Diabel asked him to help them, and that's what he did -> Those were his last words, why not try to fulfill it ?
Kirito was the only one they knew at that point, he couldn't deny it, why not stop them from creating a problem out of it? In a game which death in-game means death in real life, if you have everyone who wants to clear the game, fighting agaisn't each other, or not trusting, would be quite dangerous.
Also, just as it was mentioned, if he acted like a " Beater " he would be a bit more safe, since they'd think he could cheat.
And also, that's why he's the MC. He does things people normally don't, isn't that the point of being a MC? Doing things people wished they could ? Who wouldn't like such an act of bravery?
But if you think what he's doing is kind of " stupid " ( Can't find the right word, so used " stupid ", sorry ) or something like that, well...I honestly don't think you'll like the other episodes...But even then, I think you should watch it. Maybe you'd lose that feeling about Kirito.
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote