Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 06:56   Link #2478
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
All your answers certainly cleared up some confusion I had with the show. I still find the whole concept of dying in the 'World of the living' and being transferred to the 'Soul Society' odd as the living conditions in the Soul Society (in some cases) certainly aren't pleasant. So it's hard to perceive the SS as some form of heaven, so I guess the SS is more like a 2nd stage of living.
Many cultures don't have a heaven-like afterlife concept and personally I prefer these ideas... life sucks, dying sucks, and so should the afterlife In Bleach it somewhat resembles Hades(Rukongai), Mount Olympus(King's realm), Elysian Fields(Seireitei) and Tartaros(Hueco Mundo) from greek mythology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
If it's not to much trouble I do have one more question.
I was wondering how the 'Noble Homes' in the SS were established. Were they Noble families that died in the human world and were then established in the SS? or perhaps, if there are births in the SS, a Noble home could have been established through reproductive means.
Exactly how do you distinguish between a poor soul and one that comes from 'nobility'?
we know from the House of Kuchiki and the former noble House of Shiba that they are real families who give birth to the next generation

Rukia's adoption for instance was against the rules and considered a scandal