View Single Post
Old 2010-01-26, 23:39   Link #2318
Ronove

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee View Post
Episode 2 Map, version 5.0
(5.0 means that I watched EP 5, and this is my first iteration. The next iteration would be 5.1, if I apply it. When that happens, I will forward you to this updated post.)

Most of my thoughts are integrated with the individual scenes. It still needs some sheep-wolves analysis.

And these two question are bugging me:
- Is it possible that Beatrice gave Maria the envelope with the key long after the scene where they met? After all, Rosa witnessed magic, right?
- We never see Rosa open the envelope in her posession. Where did it go? Did she read it at the parents' discussion and reseal it, or did it end up in the Parlor in the last scene? Or better yet, did Beatrice meet up with Maria again and hand her another envelope with the key?

By the way, Rosa really strikes me as innocent in this episode.
1) She pukes all over the floor.
2) It was established in red that she always had all five master keys in her posession, except when she handed one to Battler for the moment.

Spoiler for How did this get so huge?:
Sweet, loving these thoughts. So I'm supposing we could practically solve the truth using Shannon as the culprit? I guess you sort of solved "who dunnit", "how dunnit", but "why dunnit" is still a bit vague.

Anyways, thanks for the boost of encouragement to think more!