View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 09:53   Link #209
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Its now Askar Battle Armor. (Warrior in Malay.)
Askari, with an additional "i" is the correct spelling. Though it sounds quite malay to me....

How about Stalwart? Steadfast? I know the RSN has pretty cool names for their ships (though about the internal components.....you know ).

Quote:
...she brought a phillipino maid to school...? *shot*
More like an assigned bodyguard by the local embassy.....besides it is established that he wears a stripped down and compacted recon exoskeleton (which the Antelope Pack is derived from) under his formal suit.

And he is like a combat butler, can cook, engineer, fight and most importantly, handle a cold-tempered girl like her.

Quote:
Drug metabolism doesn't change much, even when you dump tons of adrenaline on it for a few hours. It only applies over long term, so I think calibrating a dose beforehand that doesn't cause symptoms would be fine. Also, sfx only occur 30% of the time in Asian people (its a long explanation, but Americans have less), so we can also handwave it as Rachel's the lucky 70%.

But feel free to consult Meo. I know I did when I was discussing with him the anatomy of a eviscerated Witch from Umineko. XD
I think I added the side effect of the solution will cause temporary disorientation, so I think we should be all good.

Since the autoinjector comes from the recon exoskeleton, I think it is a good idea that we test the idea out on Rachel's handler first.

Quote:
*checks profile*

Hmm...

Karon: ...B is not flat! It's not flat!!

Being a genki girl I thought she might take it in stride that being flat is a moe point, and that "I can run around all I want without two blobs of fat and muscle on my chest bouncing about".

Quote:
Good luck with staying sane.

About time someone approached from the "Lost in Big Town" angle.
Sounds like Isumi from Hayate No Gotoku. Always lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
I was about to make a fan character...then it hit me
Does mass production IS has the same capabilities core IS has?
Except the closed form,does the weapon also store in matrix form,and does the bullet never run out for the sake of dakka?

oh and something off-topic...
Malaysia's submarine is diesel-powered?That's sounds like real ancient stuff...but it's not like we can even own a something made with nuclear components...
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Dragonkid11, our nation isn't exactly fond of nuclear technology. It may be diesel powered and the method may be ancient but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Edward won't really be too fond of Laura early on though.
Oil isn't going to last forever. Not at least in the next 50 years. So maybe a palm oil fuelled carrier?

Unless you are telling me about diesel-electric sub....that one uses a certain kind of technology to reduce electricity consumption by the submarine. But still, I don't see why there isn't a way for a Malaysian IS to make its way into the Japan IS Academy - there are always loopholes in the future when events occur.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote