View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 12:26   Link #93
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
I am quite sure this show will be awesome like gundam
I can feel it!
im not so sure. they wont reach Gundam unless they drop the endless predictable comedy. some comedy can stay but Kakeru has to smarten up and become a bit more serious for me consider the series to getting anywhere near the Gundam series. at worst the series will be a light hearted mecha show which bases more on comedy that serious political/technological etc issues ie red vs blue side. they may reach the tone of Heroic Age series but even Herioc Age wasnt cold and cruel battles as much as the Gundam series were. i just cant see any sacrificial female (or male characters) showing up in this series at this point in time. even Evangelion was more serious than this series.

they can get the series to something like Kurogane no Linebarrel if they make the tone a bit more serious but im not holding my breath waitng for any death flags. the tone of the series dictates they have no interest in killing characters though mild injuries are quite possible. KNL is a good series but the anime doesnt project the same serious tone as any typical Gundam series.

Last edited by X207; 2013-01-03 at 18:56.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote