View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 14:00   Link #2689
Dreyakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I agree. I want a Mayumi route. I'm not adverse to looking into the other options if it doesn't go that way though.

btw, people said Tatsuya seems to slowly be getting back some emotions. I haven't really seen anything of this yet or I missed it. so where are people seeing some of this?
I think getting "back" his emotions is incorrect at this standpoint. We still don't see any of the major hallmarks of emotions like fear, love, wrath, etc. What we do see from him is rise in expression. He was more robotic in the beginning of the series with his social interactions. Now, we see him befriending and defending people who are outside of his primary objective (read: Miyuki). I think the most tell tale sign was in a recent chapter where Miyuki almost kissed Tatsuya, and when Tatsuya came up to make sure she was OK, he was seriously embarrassed. That, for me, indicated that he's healing bit by bit on the emotional landscape.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!