View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 08:31   Link #9099
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I was more or less remembering the uncountable amount of times you talked down on any pairing involving Nanoha and Fate with someone else. Kinda made me go when you were suddenly 'why the hate?' It sounds... hypocritic. If its not NanoFate its all right to insult it, but if its NanoFate its suddenly 'why the hate?' I don't like that kind of two-faced aproach.
I don't want this to start something bad, but I must say, BPHaru, it's great to have a pairing you like, but it crosses the figurative line the moment you shoot down and scream bloody murder at every other pairing that contradicts NanoFate. Like Keroko-san said, it's painfully hypocritical, and despicably two-faced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Previously On Secret Ambition
Double posting fun time

Secret ambition

Scene 6

Spoiler for Scene 6:

Spoiler for Relationships:

I'll also give you a tip I said in the IRC
Nanoha's the easiest to get, she pretty much gains points anytime she's in a room with Yuuno.
Hayate's also pretty easy, not as easy.
Fate's the hardest, sometimes her choices don't look like their her choices at all (for example had you voted for C and decided to go with the brothers Yuuno's brothers would have decided to go somewhere else and left Yuuno alone with Fate.)
Think carefully and remember Big And Blue.
Cosplay can be bad at times. =/
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote