View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 13:58   Link #20253
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Here's some more.

Spoiler for September the Fifth, Day 4, Interlude 05: The Search:
Ok, Satou is awesome. Besides this, I loved the namless grunts. A ity we will never see then again.

Backing to Mori (because this scene was basically tro introduce him), from where his personality come from? I mean, Sonou barelly speak in the canon, so from where did you put this over top personality?

Oh, well, he is awesome, anyway. So, who cares? I guess he is somewhat similar to Mori from Haruhi-chan.

Quote:
This is where we break from the outline a lot. Why? Because Day 4 would suck otherwise. (The first rule of Project Tsuji is you do not ask questions.)
I don't agree the Day 4 sucks that much. I would like to see more of the seitenkan brigade in their first day on the other world. Also, there is a lot of Tsuruya here, which is aways good.

But these interludes are also great, so, whatever. An idea: how about making that one before Walking Home? That scenes don't fallow directly from the previous ones, anyway. Also, their begining (random talk about go up/down hill) would work pretty good as a begining after an interlude. Also, it seens that it has a lot of interludes here, so having then interrupted by normal scenes might be a good idea.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Fifth, Day 4, Interlude 06: Acceleration in the Dark Room:
That seens pretty random. Anyway, where was Sahdow B if you don't get her scene? Doing something else, I hope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
...So, in all seriousness, did Satou Mori come off as a pedophile to anyone other than me? I mean, sure, Itsuko's developmentally accelerated, but still.
...Holly f* you are right! I haven't noticed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivify93 View Post
This is the first I've heard of this rule; was this enforced because Heath kept asking questions regarding your logic?
Well, is not like this will stop me. My name has two t, by the way. It is just a misstype, tough.

Quote:
It makes him less of a pedophile and more of... I don't know.

Keep in mind that we have no idea how old Mori is.
He seens to be older then 18, at last. I would say over then 25. If Itsuko is 15, then he is still a pedophile, no matter how mature she is. He is not a lolicon, at last...

Oh, wait, I am not sure how the law work in Japan. The legal age is pretty early right? So he might not be considered a pedophile after all. (it is still creepy to me, tough, if you assume he is 10 years older)
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote