View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 03:01   Link #127
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-So what if the attack isn't anything new. They still showed what they can do and they wasted it taking care of a clone, which Naruto can make many of.
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Yeah, it shows they can take out a clone. Good for them.

Quote:
As for the rest, that's why he's been made a jinchuuriki with near limitless chakra at his disposal and why he mastered Sage Mode. And if want to form a riot against Chakra Inconsistency, then I'll refer to you to Sasuke's escape from his battle with Deidara. If there's any battle worth complaining about with that issue, its Sasuke vs. Deidara.
I suppose you miss the raged debate I had a few threads ago, which made me quite a few enemies. But yes, I despise the Sasuke vs. Deidara fight. Chakra limitation and consistency, overall, has been very WTF for most of part II.

Quote:
-Ah, my misunderstanding then. Though, inefficient sounds more like poor management of resources. But if its about Naruto managing his clones, I don't think there's much to complain about. He ain't spamming them like he did in Part 1, back when his use of the technique was largely inefficient.
Exactly. It's poor management of resources, which is a fault. Naruto doesn't/shouldn't need to use his clones for that.

Quote:
-Most of them stand still to form the attack in their hand, if only for the briefest of moments before charging in.
As in 5 seconds or less? Cause if so, then Naruto has no advantage over single-handed users.

Quote:
As for the KB protection, its more about mind games than anything. We've seen Naruto be crafty and mix himself amongst his clones, sometimes performing their duties (like helping form the Rasengan) instead. As soon as he creates some, it becomes a guessing game for the enemy. They cannot be certain that the body they're hitting is the real one. That alone is enough protection to save his life.
Yeah, well, maybe it could be the one that's forming an energy ball in his hand, and the clones are the ones attacking the enemy and trying to distract. At any rate, this could be true for any situation, not just forming the Rasengan.

Quote:
-It appears that it doesn't take very long to form, if we go by Naruto as an example. But keep in mind, the only characters that create it quickly, are Yondaime and Jiraiya.
They're also the only ones who use it at all (well, them and Kakashi and Konohamaru).

Quote:
One is a genius that is born one every 100 years (or whatever they called him) and the other is one of the Sannin. Both of whom are much older than Naruto and have far more field-battle experience than him. As for the speed issue, the only one to pose a threat seem to be Madara as Yondaime is dead. But we'll need more info on this. Thus far, the Rasengan has a good track record of hitting its targets.
I can't help but think we're straying from the issue here, so I'm gonna drop this.

Quote:
-More resources spent = more options in battle.
Kinda like how it would be really helpful if Naruto knew a large variety of jutsus. Oops.

Quote:
And when it comes fown to life or death, I doubt saving that one sliver of chakra for later will matter.
Every little bit helps, especially in a life or death situation. A single grain of rice can tip the scale.

Quote:
Personally, if it'll save my life, I will use my ultra-special-nitro bomb I was saving for the big baddie when there is no other option.
Is this part of your argument, or are you just making a personal observation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Which just goes to show how bad a teacher Jiraiya was .
Or how bad a writer Kishi is.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote