View Single Post
Old 2011-10-03, 21:52   Link #651
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I can only point to the Forum Rule:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rule 2.1
You are not required to reply to every single thread and post in a forum. Please only reply if you have something useful to add to the thread. Posts such as "I agree", "OK" and "Me too" are all considered nonsense. If you do not have anything helpful to say in a thread or you do not know the answer to a question, please do not post simply to say that you do not have anything to say or that you do not know the answer the question. Posting just to "bump" a thread (i.e. move it to the top of the forum) is also considered nonsense.
It would be nice if a post had a bit more substance than just "nice poster", and things that promote fan wars between the various heroines are generally frowned upon (like saying you like one half of an image someone posted, alluding to your preferring one heroine over another). While this sort of chit-chat can be fun for those in the novel-reading "clique", it can tend to dominate the conversation and be, frankly, a bit banal. We'd like for the anime discussion thread to be more focused on the contents of the anime itself (which, incidentally, will be airing in a bit over 2 1/2 days).