View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 17:52   Link #33
alvinkhorfire

+ rep, SoldierOfDarkness for your post on immortality.

To others who may not aware of reputation in this forum, you can click the tick-and-cross button on the left bottom of the post, that you feel deserve a good reputation. Use it, if you feel the post is informative, so that you can award the effort and time invested by that particular poster to compose the post. Still, it is your choice to do so, as you are not obliged to do so. Please give the reputation if you choose to do so.

On a side note, the spell "Judgement" can be used by Shana to act as a loudspeaker. Cool! Let your imagination run wild, and you would create many unrestricted spells, just like Shana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
What I didn't understand is what margery told satou after she made a spell to him. She told him but if don't put that kind of distance between us, I'll find myself getting closer to you. Can someone tell me what did she mean when she said that.
Here is my take on this. Should I say something inaccurate, please correct my mistake.

Margery says that the spell only has a temporary strength boost for Keisaku. That means that most of the time, Margery is stronger than him. She needs to feel such strength difference between them, otherwise she would not fulfil her responsibilities as a Flame Haze. If these two are always of same strength, Margery may find herself always in love mood with him, not willing to separate from him. If that is the case, how could she effectively perform her duties as a Flame Haze and fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpanpanpanmelonpan View Post
Speaking of which, there was loik, 3 scenes with Shana and one with Yuji in this episode. SnS really is starting to steer off the main characters a bit for now, isn't it? XD.
Yes, it is how it is written inside the novel. The lack of Yuji and Shana scenes may contribute the decrease in popularity of this episode, in comparison to the previous two episodes. Don't worry, the next episode would have more Yuji and Shana scenes.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-12-17 at 20:38.