View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 16:23   Link #1084
Dorsai

thundrakkon yeaa ofc in real life everyone fall in love and marry only top models with IQ over 140... People are different and they fall in love for different reasons. But ofc you know better who Yuuki shuld love, do you? Its his decision, not yours.

And by the way teacher (Satsuki older sister) is smarter (higher IQ) and have better charisma then Satsuki. Thats why Satsuki feel like worser copy of her sister all her life...

I come back from my holiday and watched last two episodes... Yuuki rejection seems forced to me. The way he is doing it not looks sincere. If you watch all their scenes in anime again, from their childhood to election tim you will see that they should be couple long time ago. That wasnt just stupid "marriage promise" in childhood like always, but sth a lot more realistic. In my opinion him loving Chisato or not isnt problem here, but chocolate and Chisato brother case. Seems like it block him mentally and prevent any moves from him on Chisato. We will know reason soon anyway. Maybe in next episode...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-09-10 at 16:35.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote