View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 02:40   Link #56
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Am I the only one who didn't quite like the color red for shiranui 2nd phase 2? I still like the color blue.
Yeah I got way too used to seeing that blue. Red doesn't really sit well with me either for some reason, but I guess we'll all get used to seeing it eventually.

Personally I would have preferred green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
When Yuuya was coming back on top of the mountain ridge with the sunset in the background, I was like, "oh please, no laser class beta ripping him apart." He was so high up there that he would make an easy target. I knew they would not do that to the MC, but still...

So that was the Scarlet Twins in the end? I thought it was some new experimental unmanned unit. Speaking of which, I do miss seeing the Scarlet Twins.
The sunset scene was my favorite part in this episode. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot when I saw that battered TSF returning to the base with the sun in the background. So damn classic & heroic haha. Yuuya you tough bastard.

I suspect it might be the scarlet twins in that mysterious unit...yeah I also miss those two...

Overall I thought the episode was okay. Wrapped things up, and I like that Yuuya has "matured" as a pilot throughout these 12 episodes, and reflected on that himself before the episode ended. Good way to end the chapter for this part of the story for now so we can start anew after the recap next week. I am looking forward to seeing certain characters getting introduced.