View Single Post
Old 2010-05-05, 08:14   Link #107
zaitcev

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.p View Post
You get the Bakachi DVD at the ami 90% end. Then you play through the entire game again going the same route... you will notice that is the only item in your inventory when you start over.
Oh that's a key insight, thanks. It also implies that I can view my inventory, so I read the manual to find out how (hold L) and verified that I had the Bakachi DVD on restart after 90-point end.

Unfortunately, I still cannot close the deal. At first, I let Ami to reclaim the Bakachi DVD on 1/3. That ends with the pink DVD unselectable on 1/7. Very well, I thoght, let's keep it around and not let her know that I have it on 1/3. In that case, I arrive into 1/7 still having the grey Bakachi DVD and yet it's still unselectable.

I thought that it's because it's not "activated", like Minorin's bento. When I find the bento on 1/4, it's grey-colored. Then, I talk to Kitamura before the ghost hunt on the same day and that makes bento colored (it count as a separate item in the game. Then it can be selected alongside the bikini in the same day.

The unselectable DVD on 1/7 is pink, and Bakachi DVD is grey. So something cleary has to be done, but what?

Last edited by zaitcev; 2010-05-05 at 09:00.
zaitcev is offline   Reply With Quote