View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 15:38   Link #28458
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
MG Delta feels and looks great. It's build can be tricky if you're not use to the Zeta style chest and transformation but not a bad build by any means.

It does have issues though, the legs are really big and give it a look that just feels powerful, however given the design of the feet it causes it to be unstable because of how flat the feet are. Unlike most Gundam Highheels these are barely elevated and have almost no gap with the front part of the foot so it activily causes issues with being able to grip the ground.

Combine that with that with it being from Unicorn and there for a fairly large suit it the feet just have a very difficult time. Also it does have a wave rider mode and because of that the feet been down easily making them even weaker and more unable to balance the body.

All that said it's still great and I must say the waist section really sticks out as a highlight to me when it comes to design and it's face/helmet might be my favorite in the last ten years and I really think it makes any shelf better.
Well then I guess this will be a great potential buy then as if I get it I will definitely have it up on a MG stand
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote