View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 13:35   Link #20029
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: <to Keroko> Says the Ace whose primary love interest is a she-male.

Keroko-chan:
*glares* I think we need to discuss the difference between the words 'she-male' and 'androgynous' and lets go over the word 'tact' while we're at it.

Quote:
Arcas: <to Grandis> Still bringing up the past, are we? I only acted that way towards YOU, and only YOU.

*various hospitalized members of the Hayate, Nanoha, Keroko and fate fanclubs*
LIAR!!!!

Quote:
And you're capable of being just as much of a self-righteous, pig-headed jerk as I am, so you don't have that over me. And if you think Kha-sama and Yuuno-san are completely exempt, you're wrong. I am perfectly capable of giving both of them hell - Yuuno for his timidity, and Kha for his stupidity regarding other women, especially Sofy. Believe it or not, I once tried to strangle Kha-sama because he was being the galaxy's biggest idiot. The reason I don't give them NEARLY the crap I do other guys is because they've earned my trust - something YOU still have to do.

Keroko-kun:
Interesting. He's only proving Grandis point right now.

Tesla: *shrugs* That's the kind of guy he is.

Quote:
I'm not mentioned...I'm not mentioned...I'm not mentioned...I'm not mentioned...

AGAIN with the unmentioning! What am I, the thread's Hayate?

I was very tempted to pull an 'Oh, you're still here?' back there.

Anyway, maybe you should post more material instead of focussing on these random posts (lets be frank, your posts rarely contain more then simple side comments) And try to involve yourself in other storylines more.

Oh, and cut back on the Uguu.