View Single Post
Old 2010-02-04, 14:24   Link #70
Gunbladeuser
Trace... ON!

Alright, my Disgaea trial deck is finally here! ^__^
After some intense playing I came to the conclusion that Weiß Schwarz is definitely fun and I don't regret buying it.
However, they should really release some more cards in English since I can see how boring it will get if you have no other English cards available.

Though I said Weiß Schwarz is fun, I also think that it could frustrate players who don't want to depend too heavily on luck since Climax Cards sometimes come out of nowhere and prevent damage at random. In the trial deck's case, I'd even go as far as to say that big damage is not worthwhile in most cases since chances are far too high to reveal a Climax Card when dealing something like 5 damage.

When I get the chance, I think I'll purchase some Japanese cards of other sets and play around a little bit with them.
I'm looking forward to finding out if this game is even better when playing "real" duels in which you don't use only 25 card decks.
At the moment I think Weiß Schwarz is fun to play, but I also think that there are better card games out there.
It does make this up with plus points though since it features cool characters. Can't wait to get to play cards from other sets like Fate/stay night.

Last edited by Gunbladeuser; 2010-02-04 at 19:14. Reason: Forgot something + Typo
Gunbladeuser is offline   Reply With Quote