View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 10:19   Link #264
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Mobility would certainly be a good thing, but given that the Gawain is more of a commander unit than a combat oriented one like the Guren or Lancelot this would be unlikely to happen. I also don't think you could scale down its size given the technology present in the Gawain which seems to require it be larger.

I wouldn't expect any Knightmare Lelouch gets in the future to be close combat oriented. Ranged combat suits him more and it allows him to observe the battlefield and issue orders. Of course, we need something that can actually take the Lancelot down at some point.

No it had no such shields, though that would certainly be a welcome upgrade. The Mordred possesses such shields after all and aspects of it seem mimiced after the Gawain.

Of course, if Britannia retrieved Jeremiah than it might be possible the retrieved the Gawain as well though without C.C. there. Schneizal did say he wanted Zero tp test the unit for him so he could later get it back.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote