View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 23:46   Link #112
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
wait a sec... First he loves Hanakawa, then tells himself it's not love, even though she was the one who made him discover these feelings for the first time, THEN declares that he'll love someone other than Hanakawa and will never say he loves her. I just don't understand this. Although I'm a supporter of the Hanakawa couple over the Hitagi one, looking at this objectively, I can't understand why he feels the need to NOT love her. Am I missing something here?
Because Tsubasa is superior to Hitagi in every way (from Koyomi's perspective)... he does not just love her he worships her... and that is exactly the problem in their relationship. Unless Tsubasa tries a lot harder to behave more humanly (she does but is obviously superficial), there is no chance Koyomi can attempt something (Kizu- explored further that aspect). On the other hand, Koyomi is and feels superior to Hitagi in every way, while he can conveniently let her take the lead in their relationship, being able to "put her back into her place" anytime (as he did in Nise-).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
On a side note, if you're here from Bake/Nise then you know what to expect. Please don't come here and flaunt your ignorance by complaining and giving negative reviews.
Amen... and may I add if someone didn't like all stories of Bake-, but one of them and/or its character, it's better to stop watching/reading now

Last edited by Malkuth; 2013-01-03 at 23:57.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote