View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 01:08   Link #37675
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Gonna have to explain that one, chief.
My personal opinions is that the battlelust inside of Yuuno already existed ever since that first fight with Arf. It just didn't get lit up until he fight with Signum.

Quote:
Ha!, and Haha!

Twice that's come up. I need to write a Chrono versus Yuuno fight. Anyone want to help me figure out the set-up? Either during the Jewel Seed incident after Yuuno's joined forces with the Arthra, or when Yuuno's joined Fate's legal team.
I'm interested. I think post A's would be the best time since they don't have a crisis on hand.

Quote:
Again, gonna have to explain that one, chief.
Eh, he needs to use chains and binds to restrain Signum during their fight. She keep breaking out, so he had to find new ones.

Quote:
The first sentence makes it sound like they haven't ever dueled again. The second sentence belies the first one, as it says they DO duel again, which one must assume would be more interesting than previous fights because now he's employing the techniques she's heard about and finds interesting.
Crap, looks like I forgot an "s". To reiterate: They did fight again, but usually with Yuuno using his old style (Before he get into this tango with Signum). When they did fight with his new style however, Yuuno didn't use shield that much, moving more aggresively compared to before.

Quote:
You say "tried", which implies failure; she succeeded, so the word is inappropriate. You also leave it completely unclear HOW these outfits were employed.

Did she threaten to dress him up? Actually make him dress up? Or did she dress herself or Signum up? Or did she present them, unworn, for his inspection?
Ah, crap. I didn't know which one to use: tried imply in the past but failure, while tries usually mean in the now.

As for how these outfits were employed, well she dressed Signum up.

Off the record, I just came up with this one on the fly, so I didn't really think about it that much.

Quote:
I just don't get it. I assume it's something Yuuno did to paste Cypha.
Yup. But not a lot of people here like Force or someone like to make Cypha out as some kind of unstoppable monster, so...
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote