View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 13:39   Link #1
The Master
*Author

Sega vs Nintendo

Having read the old school games thread it made me think about the old school yard battles over which was best SEGA or NINTENDO. Battle lines were drawn, blood spilt families torn apart... literally! well maybe I am been a bit to dramatic but at the time it did seem like a big deal. So now the battle is over the dust settled. Both companies are now best friends and the only competing mario and sonic do are at the olympic games. I was wondering which companies did you support and why?

Personally I liked Sega, at the time it was was the most like the arcades. Sonic was fast and Sega made games like Streets of Rage and Golden Axe. Even with the dreamcast it made cool arcade style games no other system could compete with <at least in my opinion>. Then with the end of the dreamcast.... the less said the better. Now I love Nintendo games, it seems to be the most innovative system. It has the arcade style games on its format and while I still have a soft spot for Sega games, I have to admit Nintendo games are now more fun.